Tuesday, October 4, 2011

As shocking as this might seem to some, I have come upon a sudden inspiration to change what I'll be doing for the google project. My inspiration came from Howl's Moving Castle and Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. The first is a movie I fell in love with that had this amazing theme song, the other is from the book. One chapter. When Dumbledore died and his pheonix cried into the night and from then on, was never heard from again. Howl's Moving Castle inspired me to write a song and Harry Potter gave me a topic to compose about. Hopefully it will be up to the standards I'm expecting for myself. Fawkes was a wonderful bird and I imagine his cries to be long, drawn-out, and beautiful. I'll make sure the song I write isn't just a bunch of whole notes tied together but that might be part of it. IDK. It will be good though and I'm really looking forward to composing a piece of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment