Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Finally (I love my flute teacher)

I had a flute lesson at 7-o-clock and it was the most progress I've gotten done. My teacher explained chords so well. She said a lament typically has a moving base so I added that. Also, she wrote out what I'd done so far on a clean sheet of paper, neatly, and in pencil. So, I discovered that if you look back at the ideas you've written down and neatly put them in order on a clean sheet of paper, all of a sudden, the song seems so much clearer. I also advise that if your writing a song, use pencil because when you use pen, you have to scribble things out left and write and the paper you're using doesn't look like it has notes on it any more but a bunch of random dots and lines. Use a pencil. Anyway, it was nice to wrap my head around my music and were I'm headed seems so much clearer.

No comments:

Post a Comment